As recognition for long-term service as a PGA of Canada member, a member will be awarded a “Life Member” designation based on the following criteria:
- Minimum of 25 years as a Class “A” Member
- Years as a Class “A” Member and age total 90 years
- National Past Presidents of PGA of Canada qualify without age/service index
- Not Working - Casual employee accepted – hired for specified periods that may not exceed 90 working days in one calendar year. Casual employees work in a position having no specified schedule. They have neither guaranteed hours per day or days of work per week; rather, they are contacted when work is available at which time they may elect to accept or decline the work opportunity. Less than 15 hours a week based on “Seasonal” employment.
- Subject to nominal dues structure