Titleist Product Specialist
- Titleist - Ottawa, Ontario
- Job Summary
- The position will be responsible for conducting consumer events by expertly fitting golfers and representing Titleist in ways that increase golfers’ loyalty to our brand. Product Specialist’s efforts directly influence the consumer experience for tens of thousands of consumers who visit Titleist Thursdays, Ball and Club Fitting Days, and Trial Days.
Key responsibilities include delivering industry-leading fitting advice, product knowledge and customer service to enhance golfers’ performance and increase their loyalty to our brand. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Conducting fitting and trial events during the golf season, primarily from Wednesday to Sunday
- Events vary from five to eight hours long and consist of Titleist Thursdays, Club and Ball Fitting Days, Trial Days, Tournaments and similar events
- Conducting event logistics such as planning event schedule, pre-event calls to customers, entering information in online databases, and sharing recommended equipment specs with consumers.
- The qualified candidate will possess post-secondary education or equivalent, however, a Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
Additional qualifications include:
- Expert club fitting skills,
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Superior product knowledge with the ability to present effectively to consumers.
- The qualified candidate will be comfortable using technology such as TrackMan and mobile applications.
- They will also be extremely reliable and dependable with a high attention to detail, which is required.
Physical Requirements/Environmental Factors:
- Have reliable transportation of sufficient size to transport all the necessary fitting and display tools to events
- Able to lift golf bags and associated other equipment (40 lbs) multiple times/day
- Able to stand for extended periods of time (5-8 hours per day) outside year-round
- To be negotiated
- Course Website
- Employment Duration
- Contact Information
Acushnet Canada Inc. welcomes applications from persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in the selection process. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send resumes to: HR_Canada@acushnetgolf.com