Teaching Professional: Pacific Golf Academy - Richmond, BC
Pacific Golf Academy is one of the leading academies in Canada for youth development and is currently ranked 2nd on the MJT order of merit. This order of merit ranking is based on the number of academy students entered in a tournament and where they have placed in that current event. We have a 6000sq/ft indoor practice facility that includes 4 hitting bays and one 2000sq/ft putting green/short game area. Equipped with state of the are technology that includes Foresight GC Quads, Sam Putt Lab and Puttview.
If you are open-minded, compassionate and love working with youth, this position is for you.
- Pacific Golf Academy - Richmond, BC
- Job Summary
Pacific Golf Academy is seeking a Teaching Professional that will join our team of PGA instructors.
This unique opportunity will provide the successful candidate the ability to grow as a coach/teacher and to develop further knowledge in player development for young aged golfers.
- The successful candidate will be energetic and enthusiastic while being committed to long term player development plan for his students.
- The candidate will manage instruction plans for each student at the facility and taking personal responsibility for mentoring students/parents on how to plan and prepare for competitions.
- The candidate must be open to travel
- Keep all students safe
- Professional, punctual, organized and reliable
We seek a highly motivated business minded professional with strong interpersonal and organizational skills. Qualifications must include:
- PGA of Canada Member in good standing
- Competent playing ability
- Prior successful experience in the teaching and coaching field
- Preferred marketing and social media skills but not essential
- Experience with junior golf tours; CJGA, MJT, US KIDS, AJGA and Provincial/National events.
- Access to a vehicle
The successful candidate will be an independent contractor who will be operating under the Pacific Golf Academy umbrella. This is a unique opportunity for the successful candidate to begin their journey as a coach/instructor. The teaching environment really provides an atmosphere for deeper understanding of youth development and growth as a player.
This position comes with an opportunity for high earnings which will be discussed during the interview process. Although you will be responsible for developing your own client base, the Academy does largely focus on promoting each instructor through various forms of social media and internal Academy programs.
- We are partnered with TaylorMade Golf and Bird&Barely apparel allowing the Academy to offer very attractive pricing for all our instructors.
- Educational compensation
- Tournament compensation
- Annual bonuses
- Course Website
- <p><a href="http://www.pacificgolfacademy.ca/">http://www.pacificgolfacademy.ca/</a></p> <p> </p>
- Social Media Page(s)
- Instagram Handle – pacificgolfbc
- Employment Duration
- Contact Information
Applications will be accepted until March 1st, 2023
Qualified applicants may submit resumes and cover letter by email, mail, or courier to: Head Teaching Professional: Sergej Dronov Email resume to: email@example.com 1155-12191 Hammersmith Way, Richmond, BC V7A 5H2 (604)-274-4653
All Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.