Golf & Winter Club Programmer: Cold Lake Golf & Winter Club -Cold Lake, AB
- Cold Lake Golf & Winter Club -Cold Lake, AB
- Job Summary
- The City of Cold Lake is seeking a qualified individual to fill the permanent, full-time position of Cold Lake Golf & Winter Club Programmer with the Department of Community Services.
Reporting to the Recreation Programs and Services Manager, the Cold Lake Golf & Winter Club Programmer is responsible for pro shop operations and the programming of Golf & Winter Club tournaments, bonspiels, and special events.
The position is responsible for maintaining customer service levels at the golf and curling clubs at all times by providing professional leadership and attentiveness to detail. This includes ongoing client relations and communications to ensure service levels are being achieved. The incumbent is also responsible for sponsorship development and retention, as well as advertising and marketing of the Cold Lake Golf & Winter Club to promote and grow golf and curling within the community.
As the face of the club, the Cold Lake Golf & Winter Club Programmer will assist with all activities related to the operations of the club, including supervision of term pro shop staff, pro shop inventory maintenance, and all duties associated with golf and curling special events
• Post-secondary diploma or degree in Business, Management, Recreation, Physical Education, or related field;
• This position requires strong computer and organization skills;
• The incumbent will have a high standard of customer service, and a keen interest in helping others;
• It is required that the candidate has knowledge of golf and/or curling operations.
Preference will be given to applicants with at least three years or more experience in Business, Recreation, or other Golf/Curling related fields.
- $4,800 / month
- Course Website
- <a href="https://coldlake.com/en/play/golf-and-winter-club.aspx">Cold Lake Golf & Winter Club - City of Cold Lake</a>
- Employment Duration
- Year -Round
- Contact Information
Submit resumes with cover letter to:
City of Cold Lake Human Resources 5513 – 48 Avenue Cold Lake, AB T9M 1A1 Facsimile: (780) 594-4041
Interested candidates, please submit a detailed resume including qualifications and past and present work experience. Please include a cover letter describing your experience and abilities with respect to the above listed qualifications, and copies of any relevant certifications.
The City of Cold Lake appreciates receiving applications from all qualified individuals; however only those short-listed for an interview will be contacted. This competition will remain open November 27th , 2022.