General Manager: The Falls Golf Club - Chilliwack, British Columbia
The Falls Golf Club is the centerpiece to a master planned community. Situated in the foothills of Mount Cheam The Falls offers 18 holes of golf with beautiful views of the Fraser Valley.
- The Falls Golf Club - Chilliwack, British Columbia
- Job Summary
- Manage all aspects of the club, exceeding members and guest expectations. while delivering an exceptional employee experience.
- Coach and develop an exceptional team of leaders.
- Manage and ensure the success of our various business sectors including golf, food and beverage, and outside special events.
- Prepare forecasts and execute the financial plan for the Club including development of annual operating and capital budgets.
- Act as a liaison between the club and Members, Homeowners and Guests.
- Promote and enhance the club’s appearance within the local community.
- Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory matters affecting the Club.
- Minimum of 3 years in a leadership or management role in hospitality.
- Exceptional understanding of financial statements and people management.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Strong problem solver and proven ability in organization and time management.
- Available to work when needed, including weekends, holidays, and nights.
Total Compensation $100,000-$120,000 depending on successful candidate.
- Daily Meals,
- Cell phone allowance,
- Medical and Dental
- Course Website
- Employment Duration
- Contact Information
Please email resume and cover letter to Jamie.email@example.com
Thank you to everyone who applies but only those candidates who are considered for an interview will be contacted.