Course Superintendent / Assistant Manager
Working directly with the new ownership group, your knowledge, experience, and insight will be valued in the ongoing operations, improvement planning and long-term success of Michaelbrook Golf Course.
Michaelbrook is a busy executive course, on ALR land, within the city limits of beautiful Kelowna BC. The walking, biking, hiking and major sport field complex adjoin our facility and we have a full-service lounge/ restaurant to provide all with good food and drink.
We are “More than just a Golf Course” with a focus on a fun, family, friendship, where all level of players can begin to learn the game, improve their short game or finish their golf addiction on a easily walked course with a few challenging holes to keep them wanting to come back.
If you are just starting or finishing your career and want to express yourself as part of the decision-making team at Michaelbrook, we want you to help us grow our business. We need creative ideas and a willingness to keep the course playable for all ages and player levels. We have great greens and improving tee boxes. The golf course has many trees and a feature pond with natural wildlife that helps foster something for everyone to enjoy while playing, or afterwards as they relax and embellish their round.
- Michaelbrook Golf - Kelowna, BC
- Job Summary
- We are willing to invest to ensure the longevity of the business. We want our employees to be proud of their workplace and feel good about promoting it to friends, family and acquaintances. If you have your turf care degree and experience you have the skills needed. If you have ideas, are good natured, like to have some fun and willing to put in the effort to create a unique experience, please let us know.
- You must be willing to work flexible hours, actively participate in the BCGSA and be able to travel for business purposes.
- Compensation will be based on experience and determination of duties.
- $60,000 + depending on experience
- We offer benefits, paid sick leave & vacation, company vehicle and the typical perks of working on a full-service facility.
- Course Website
- https://michaelbrook.ca - Check us out.
- Employment Duration
- The opportunity is year -round but does not have to be.
- Contact Information
If this sounds of interest to you, please send your resume with introduction cover letter to email@example.com. Deadline for applications is Friday, January 28, 2022 at 12pm PST.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating an accessible and inclusive organization as well as providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with relevant legislation. Should you require Code-protected accommodation through any stage of the recruitment process, please make them known when contacted and we will work with you to meet your needs. Disability-related accommodation during the application process is available upon request.