Business Development Associate (Golf & Corporate Divisions) - LevelWear
OUR MISSION IS TO DESIGN AND BUILD MODERN, PERFORMANCE-BASED APPAREL INSPIRED BY ATHLETES AND FOR THOSE WHO LOVE THEIR SPORT.
OUR VISION IS, AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN, TO BECOME A RECOGNIZED BRAND OF SPORT AND FAN-BASED APPAREL FOR THE GLOBAL MARKET.
Position Summary: The Business Development Associate is responsible for prospecting new accounts, following up on assigned leads, and maintaining relationships with existing accounts to retain and grow revenue within an appointed book of business.
- 66 West Beaver Creek Road Richmond Hill, ON, Canada, L4B 1G5
- Job Summary
The primary responsibility will be to aid “incremental sales growth”.
This individual will work as a direct liaison between the National Sales Coordinator and their respective assigned accounts and representatives to support all phases of incremental sales growth. This individual possesses exceptional relationship-building and communication skills to effectively assess customer needs, and present appropriate solutions. This individual is sales driven with a strong work ethic, and can work effectively independently and with others. This position is measured on key business performance metrics (ex. sales targets, new accounts/business ventures, number of lost accounts reversed, etc.)
Reports to: Business Development Manager
• Achieve monthly business performance metrics
• Develop lost and inactive accounts, and look for opportunities to rekindle relationships
• Manage accounts with annual order sums of $3,000 or less, and look for opportunities to expand sales
• Seek and secure new account acquisition through cold calling methods
• Maintain and manage an up-to-date sales call log
• Follow up on daily leads within a timely manner
• Support Sales Representatives with all facets of the order entry process
• Coordinate with Customer Service Representatives throughout all phases of the order entry process
• Manage account requests and general correspondence requirements including preparing quotes, custom catalogs, inventory inquiries, sample orders, order confirmations, production status updates, Brandox imagery, etc.
Duties are not limited to the above and may be revised as deemed necessary by the Business Development Manager from time to time.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Well-organized with strong attention to detail
• Strong work ethic with the ability to work effectively independently, and with others
• Sound judgment in practical matters
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Textile and/or golf industry experience is considered an asset
• Post-secondary degree or diploma in a related field is considered an asset
• Salary commensurate with experience and education
• Bonus Program based on internal sales thresholds, execution and achievement
• Company Benefit Program
• Expenses for company related travel
- Course Website
- Social Media Page(s)
- Employment Duration
- Full-time permanent
- Contact Information
Contact Info: For all inquiries/submissions:
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume along with cover letter expressing their interest in this position to :
Aly Medeiros, National Sales Coordinator at email@example.com
Accommodation: We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an accessible and inclusive organization as well as providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Should you require Code-protected accommodation through any stage of the recruitment process, please make them known when contacted and we will work with you to meet your needs. Disability-related accommodation during the application process is available upon request.