Assistant/Associate/Apprentice Golf Professional: The Ponoka Golf Club - Ponoka, AB
The Ponoka Golf Club is in the town of Ponoka which is conveniently located in the center of the province of Alberta, Canada.
Our 18-hole Championship Course is nestled in the historic and picturesque valley of the Battle River on the southeast side of the town of Ponoka.
- The Ponoka Golf Club - Ponoka, AB
- Job Summary
Assistant Golf Professional is responsible for setting the standards of the day-to-day operations in the golf shop, guest services, and instruction. This includes meeting or exceeding employee satisfaction, guest satisfaction, sales, and financial performance. In this position you are expected to lead by example and take a proactive position to all issues concerning the golf shop and guest services.
• Oversee and perform daily operations of the golf shop
• Work with Head professional to develop junior programs, and camps.
• Manage back shop (hiring, scheduling)
• Pro shop merchandising
• Instrumental in all golf activities including all leagues Men’s, Ladies, Senior, Junior
• Tournament organization
• Lesson programs for all levels of golfers
• Represent golf club in all PGA sanctioned tournaments
• Work with all department heads to insure needs of all our golfers’ needs are met
• Social media promotion
• Reports to Head Professional
- Providing Excellent Customer Service
- Exceptional Organization and Communication Skills
- $3500 - $3800
- Benefits Equipment package
- Tournament/interclub allowance
- 100 % lesson revenue
- CPGA Dues
- Course Website
- Employment Duration
- 8-10 Months
- Contact Information
Please forward cover letter and resume to: Ryan Moore, Head Professional