Assistant/Associate Golf Professional: The Hamptons Golf Club - Calgary, AB
The Hamptons Golf Club is an 18 Hole Private Facility located in NW Calgary. A beautiful 37,000 sq foot clubhouse and a challenging championship course are the pillars of our home away from home.
The Hamptons has a 27 year history that has hosted numerous PGA, LPGA and Champions Tour legends as well many local PGA and Amateur events. Hamptons members are also fortunate to be affiliated with some other great facilities including Mickelson National, Bearspaw, Heritage Pointe, Springbank Links, Wilderness Club in Montana and LaunchPad Golf facilities that recently opened in the last year.
- The Hamptons Golf Club - Calgary, AB
- Job Summary
The Hamptons Golf Club is looking for the services of an Assistant/Associate Golf Professional.
This individual will be highly motivated, conducting themselves with integrity and respect, knowing the importance of providing outstanding customer service in a private Club atmosphere.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Lead day to day Pro Shop Operations
• Assist in the delivering exceptional Club culture through professionalism and positivity
• Inventory management, retail sales and merchandising
• Assist with training, coaching and mentorship of seasonal staff
• Assist with tee sheet management and reciprocal bookings
• Assist with member and non-member communications
• Assist with the coordination and execution of member events and leagues
• Help deliver a strong junior program
• Golf instruction skills for all playing levels and abilities – utilizing the latest technologies
• Club fitting and basic repair skills
• Member engagement/relationship building through playing the game of golf
• Member in good standing with the PGA of Canada
• Strong desire & drive to deliver exceptional customer service at every opportunity
• Time management and organizational skills crucial
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong computer skills and any experience with Golf Genius, Club Prophet, and or Makeshift
• Working knowledge of various social media platforms
• Dedication to the game of golf and the business of golf
- • Monthly Salary: $4,000.
Benefits to include:
- PGA of Canada dues,
- equipment and clothing package,
- 100% of junior lesson revenue and 80% of adult lesson revenue,
- meal allowance
- Course Website
- The Hamptons Golf Club
- Social Media Page(s)
- Employment Duration
Seasonal: 10 months
- Contact Information
Please apply with cover letter and resume to: Jeremy Tanner – Head Golf Professional, The Hamptons Golf Club
69 Hamptons Dr NW Calgary, AB T3A 5H7
Phone: (403) 239 8088 ext. 103
Deadline for applications is December 16th, 2022.