Assistant/Associate Golf Professional: Leduc Golf Club
Leduc Golf Club is a semi-Private club offering an 18-hole championship golf course with practice facilities, full-service Pro-Shop, year-round dining in our very own Hackers Grill and two Foresight Hawk systems in the LGC "Sim Cave" which we utilize to offer virtual golf, fittings, and instruction.
- Leduc Golf Club - Leduc, AB
- Job Summary
The LGC is looking to add a passionate, personable, and highly motivated PGA Professional to our team. We aim to provide a superior member and guest experience, as such, we are looking for someone to match this expectation.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Head Professional and will be an integral part of the golf operations team.
• Deliver high standard of service to all members and public players.
• Day to Day Pro Shop Operations.
• Member+ Guest Engagement via Playing and Instruction.
• Merchandising & Retail sales responsibilities.
• Supervise and support the outside services staff.
• Club Fitting and Club repair.
• Assist with the organization and execution of all Club tournaments and events.
• Operation of our indoor simulators.
• Ability to work with forward thinking team in a fast-paced environment.
• Sales and Retail experience with passion for merchandising.
• PGA of Canada member in good standing.
• Knowledge of Golf Genius software is an asset.
• Knowledge of Foresight Technology is an asset.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Bring a professional attitude with positive energy to work everyday.
• Excellent organization skills.
• Club fitting experience an asset.
• Salary: $3200-3900 based on experience
• 90% of Lesson revenue
• Callaway Equipment package
• Professional Development Allowance
• Food & Beverage discount
• PGA dues Reimbursement
• Clothing allowance
- Course Website
- Employment Duration
- Term: 7 months with potential to be year-round.
- Contact Information
For further information on this position please contact Rick Brown, General Manager 780-986- 4653 Ext 7 or if you would like to apply, please send your cover letter & resume to be held in strict confidence to email@example.com .
Deadline to apply is December 15th, 2023.