Rockwood Park is an 18-hole public facility in the heart of Saint John, NB with a strong member base of approximately 350 with a constant wait list of 50 plus. Times are set aside for both members and the public to insure a good mix.
The course has seen steady improvement since being leased in 2015 including a complete redo of all 30 plus bunkers and 60 new E-Z-Go electric carts. Our onsite F&B provider - Britts Pub - is always on the top ten list of "Where to Eat " in Saint John, NB.
Rockwood has a well attended Men's Night, Ladies Day, and hosts more than a dozen tournaments a year for various businesses and charities. Additionally, Rockwood also operates an aquatic driving range on an adjacent property.
- Golf Rockwood
- Job Summary
This position will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to learn all aspects of the business while working alongside our current staff.
The aquatic driving range offers a unique take on that experience and the ability to obtain a boater’s license is necessary. We will train and pay for the licensing as needed.
- You will be expected to work in the pro-shop, as a starter, marshal, etc. to get a feel for all roles as well as look after managerial tasks such as supervising staff and making work schedules.
- The ideal candidate will have golf course experience in a supervisory role and be familiar with the Tee-On Golf reservation / POS system.
- • Competitive wages
• Staff clothing
• Food discounts
• Merchandise discounts
• Golf privileges
- PGA of Canada Specialization
- Golf Operations
- Course Website
- Social Media Page(s)
- Employment Duration
- Assistant Manager for the balance of the 2022 season. This is a new position and will be available for 2023 and beyond.
- Contact Information
- Please forward your resume directly to the General Manager - Jim@rockwoodgolf.ca