Assistant Golf Professional: St. Eugene Golf Resort - Cranbrook, BC
St. Eugene Resort is located within the traditional territory of the Ktunaxa Nation in the heart of the East Kootenay Region. Located just five minutes away from the Canadian Rockies International Airport, the Resort offers 125 rooms & suites, the Casino of the Rockies, a championship golf course, three restaurants, and a riverside RV Park.
What would be the point of living in such an amazing place without the opportunity to enjoy the surroundings? We do our best to make sure our colleagues have a great work/life balance while ensuring we provide the best experience we can to our guests, in the most responsible way to benefit our incredible facility. We are creating the destination of choice in harmony with our Indigenous culture while providing for our families and enriching our community.
- t. Eugene Golf Resort - 7777 Mission Road Cranbrook, BC V1C 7E5
- Job Summary
St. Eugene Golf Resort is looking for a motivated golf professional to join our team for the 2023 golf season & beyond as we continue to expand what we have to offer.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Tee sheet management.
• Golf instruction and club fitting.
• Event and League coordination.
• Pro Shop customer service.
• Pro Shop merchandising, inventory management and control.
• Retail sales and Product Knowledge.
• Pro Shop Operations management and supervisory roles in the absence of the Director of Golf and Head Golf Professional.
The successful candidate will be someone who works well in a fun team environment and is willing to go above and beyond to ensure the day-to-day operations flow smoothly.
It is very important that this individual has great communication skills as we are also coordinating with other areas of the Resort on a daily basis to ensure the best guest experience possible for our visitors.
Compensation is $22.00 per hour paid out bi-weekly
80% of individual lesson revenue will be retained by the golf professional with schedules being coordinated to ensure a balance of shop time and instruction within the expected 40 hours per week.
- Complimentary Golf with great partner and guest rates for those playing with you.
- Staff uniform and additional work attire to represent our brand
- 25% food discount while on shift. The same discount applies for yourself and up to 3 guests while not on shift at 2 of our 3 dining outlets.
- Educational and Tournament Opportunities
- PGA of Canada Dues paid upon completion of each season
- Course Website
- Social Media Page(s)
- Employment Duration
- minimum of 7 months (possibility for 9 or 10 months).
- Contact Information
Please submit resume and cover letter in confidence to:
Cindy Soukoroff, firstname.lastname@example.org