Assistant Golf Professional: Craigowan Golf Club -Woodstock, ON
Craigowan Golf Club is quite simply one of the best golf courses in Oxford County. We are currently accepting applications for an Assistant Professional for the upcoming season. Craigowan is an 18-hole Par 71 golf course crafted by Robbie Robinson that presents a varied and inspiring golf experience.
- Craigowan Golf Club - Woodstock, ON
- Job Summary
- The Assistant Professional will be assisting the Head Professional in all facets of the Golf Operation and maintaining exceptional customer service levels. As senior member of our Golf Operations Team, the successful candidate will be challenged in all the aspects of our operation.
Including but not limited to:
- Assist & oversee the daily operations of the Golf Operations Team
- Scheduling of Outside Golf Operations staff
- Managing the daily tee-sheet and operating the POS for all transactions.
- Providing excellent customer service to all members and guests.
- Assisting the retail operation in receiving, display, inventory control, promotion, and sales of merchandise in the golf shop.
- Assisting with the planning and execution of all leagues, events, tournaments.
- Providing golf instruction, assist with teaching programs as required and assisting with the club’s junior golf programs
- Preferably a PGA of Canada member in good standing
- Graduate or enrolled in University/College or PGM Program
- Able to work days and afternoons on weekdays, weekends and public holidays 5-6 days a week
- Previous merchandising experience an asset
- Organized, detail oriented, excellent communication skills
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of Lightspeed and Golf Genius TMS an asset
- $800-$900/week based on experience
- Retail Commission
- Lesson revenue
- Equipment Package
- Course Website
- Employment Duration
- Full Time Seasonal Mid-March to Mid-November
- Contact Information
Please forward your resume and cover letter to Ryan Oliver, Head Professional firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include “Assistant Golf Professional” in the subject line
Craigowan is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing an inclusive workplace and we would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that we will only be contacting the candidates under consideration. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.