Education & PAT Schedule
- 2020 Annual General Meeting
- Annual General Meeting
June 4, 2020 1:00:00 PM
- Registration Deadline
- June 3, 2020
- # Registered
The 2020 Annual General Meeting of the Professional Golfers’ Association of Canada will be held:
Thursday, June 4, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. (EST) (online). Please click the "Register" button below to register for attending the upcoming virtual Annual General Meeting. An email confirmation will be sent with a link to access the meeting on June 4, 2020.
Class "A" members are eligible to vote for each motion online at www.pgaofcanada.com between Tuesday, May 12, and Thursday, June 4. Please note: a "pop-up" voting window should appear when you log in to the website. You may need to log out and then log back in for the window to appear. If you would like to vote during the virtual meeting, we suggest using one device for voting and another device to watch the virtual meeting.
An independent scrutineer will review the votes, at which point the results of each motion will be announced during the meeting.
If you have any questions regarding the voting process, please contact Darcy Kral, Managing Director of Membership & Support Services.
- Notice of Meeting and Establishment of Quorum
- Tribute to the Memories of Deceased Members
- Minutes of the 2019 Annual General Meeting
- President’s Report
- Year in Review - Chief Executive Officer
- Finance Report – 2019 Audited Financial Statements
- Appointment of Public Accountant for 2020
- Election of Directors
- National Director's oath of duties
- Other Business