PGA TOUR Exemption Up For Grabs at Dark 'n Stormy World Par 3 Championship
Registration is now open for Dark 'n Stormy® World Par 3 Championship, March 5-7, 2020.
This year's championship features a 50,000 USD purse and an exemption into the PGA TOUR's Bermuda Championship for the overall winner.
The World Par 3 Championship—now known as the Dark ‘n Stormy® World Par 3 Championship thanks to a new partnership with Goslings—returns for the 11th year to the renowned Turtle Hill Golf Club at the Fairmont Southampton in Bermuda, Mar. 5-7, 2020.
The championship boasts a 50,000 USD purse, and for the first time, the overall winner will earn an exemption into the PGA TOUR's Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course, Oct. 26 to Nov. 1, 2020.
The Dark ‘n Stormy® World Par 3 Championship will be contested over two rounds of 18-holes. Players can enter one of four divisions: professional, men’s amateur, women’s amateur or senior’s amateur (55+).
Tournament registration is 525 USD for professionals and 400 USD for amateurs, which includes:
- Dark ‘n Stormy® World Par 3 tournament entry for three days of golf (one practice round and two 18-hole rounds of competition).
- Daily breakfast and lunch at the golf course on tournament days
- Two exclusive events hosted by Fairmont Southampton and Goslings
- Prize presentation and reception concluding final round of play
- Premium Dark ‘n Stormy® World Par 3 Championship player gifts
The Fairmont Southampton is offering a special tournament room rate of 179 USD per night, plus gratuities, tax and resort levy.
To learn more and register for the championship, click here.
For questions about the tournament or registration, please contact:
Managing Director, Championships and Foundation
PGA of Canada
P: 519.853.5450 x227