Content Developers Needed
The PGA of Canada’s Education Department is looking for a crop of PGA Training Academy presented by Titleist and FootJoy content developers.
As part of a new and exciting chapter in PGA of Canada education and training, the department seeks third-party subject matter experts and/or PGA of Canada members as content developers for PGA Training Academy courses, which was launched earlier this year to much fanfare.
With the goal of better aligning with the education and training needs of employers and hiring managers, the third phase of courses includes:
- Strategic Business Planning & Managing a Project
- Introduction to Golf Finances
- Selling & Marketing Sport Programs
- Effective Customer Experience
- Using Technology in Teaching & Swing Biomechanics
- Business Management and Growth
- Managing Personnel & Building a High-Performance Team
- Golf Software & Managing Daily Play
- Marketing the Game (club, services, programs)
Subject matter experts will be required to work with PGA of Canada staff and the PGA curriculum writer to ensure successful course development according to the outlined guidelines. Additionally, subject matter experts must submit one request for proposal per course if he/she looks to develop more than one.