2020 PGA of Canada National Board of Directors’ Elections
Three PGA of Canada National Board of Directors’ positions are up for election in 2020. They include:
- British Columbia (three-year term)
- Saskatchewan (three-year term)
- Atlantic (three-year term)
Detailed information about the 2020 PGA of Canada National Board of Directors’ elections is available HERE. This information includes:
- Candidate application form
- Election Process and Term of Office
- Key Dates and Deadlines
- How to Vote?
- Candidate Information Sheet
A reminder that applications will close on Mar. 16, 2020 at 5 p.m. ET.
Should more than one member apply for each opening, voting will commence by electronic or mail ballot Apr. 6-10, 2020.