PAT Target Scores
The Playing Ability Test is standardized testing all applicants must pass to be eligible to apply for membership.
Registration cost is $175 plus tax. Registration is valid for 1 year from the date of registration. The PAT's are conducted by the Zones, the cost for each additional PAT attempt will range from $150-$215 plus tax.
PAT Target Score:
- 1 round PAT
- No maximum number of attempts per year
- All PAT’s are open to all applicants
- For Men, 49 years of age and under, the course rating plus 9
- For Men, 50 years of age and older, the course rating plus 11
- For Women, 49 years of age and under, the course rating plus 13
- For Women, 50 years of age and older, the course rating plus 15
- For Golfers with Different Abilities, click here to learn more
For the schedule of PAT events (posted by April 1st) and online registrations for PAT's, please click here.