Education & PAT Schedule
- PGA of Manitoba PAT at Niakwa
- Play Ability Test
- Niakwa Country Club
July 27, 2023 2:00:00 PM
- Registration Deadline
- July 23, 2023
- # Registered
- 9 / 10
PGA of Manitoba Playing Ability Test
Niakwa Country Club
Thursday, July 27, 2023 (18 holes)
Register and Pay $175.00 plus GST by July 23, 2023
Male Applicants – GOLD TEES
Male < 49 years old – course rating plus 9
Male > 50 years old – course rating plus 11
Male <49 – Rating 72.3, 6663 Yards - Target Score = 81
Male >50 – Rating 72.3, 6663 Yards - Target Score = 83
Female Applicants – GREEN TEES
Female < 49 years old – course rating plus 13
Female > 50 years old – course rating plus 15
Female <49 – Rating 71.1, 5340 Yards - Target Score = 84
Female >50 – Rating 71.1, 5340 Yards - Target Score = 86
Applicants who are successful will be sent by email the Apprentice Professional application package. Completed packages must be submitted no later than 30 days after completing the .
The PGA of Manitoba reserves the right without notice to change/adjust the number of spots available.
Any questions regarding this Playing Ability Test can be directed to:
PGA of Manitoba
This is an 18-hole Playing Ability Test.
Thursday, July 27 2:00 pm tee times
Caddies are welcome.
Spectators are NOT permitted.
CHECK-IN WITH TOURNAMENT
Players are asked to check-in at the 1st tee no less than 5 minutes prior to their tee time.
Players are responsible for booking their own practice rounds. A list of registrants will be forwarded to the course 8 days in advance of the event. Players may book their tee times at the facilities discretion and at the rate that the facility chooses to charge.
CARTS AND ON-COURSE EQUIPMENT
- Carts are not included. Players must adhere to the host facility cart rules.
- Cost is per seat at the rate charged by the course
- No more than 2 carts permitted per tee time.
Should a weather event take place that requires golfers to evacuate the golf course, please return to the clubhouse to await the resumption of play.
RULES OF GOLF; CLOSE OF COMPETITION; CONFORMING GOLF BALLS; CONFORMING DRIVERS
- Golf Canada's Rules of Golf will govern all play. The PGA of Manitoba Tournament Committee shall have the final decision on all claims and disputes. The competition is deemed to have closed when the trophy has been presented to the winner or, in the absence of a prize ceremony, when all scores have been approved by the Committee.
- Only brands of golf balls on the most current List of Conforming Golf Balls may be used.
- Any driver selected for play must have a that is listed on the most current List of Conforming Driver Heads.
Competitors may walk or make arrangements with the host club for use of a motorize golf cart. Players must adhere to the host facility cart rules.
The PGA of Manitoba assumes no responsibility for entrants' travel arrangements.
Competitors must adhere to the PGA of Manitoba Dress Code which is also available in the competitor registration package and on the PGA of Manitoba website.
TIME OF STARTING
All players in a group must be present and READY TO PLAY at the time laid down by the Committee. The order of play is not relevant. READY TO PLAY is defined as being on or near the player's first tee accompanied with the necessary equipment needed to put a ball in play. Notification by a PGA of Manitoba Rules Official will be given to late starters on the first tee or as soon as practicable.
Registration is closed.