Education & PAT Schedule
- Alberta Springs (PAT #4)
- Play Ability Test
- Alberta Springs Golf Club
- August 3, 2021
- Registration Deadline
- July 29, 2021
- # Registered
- 28 / 28
|Venue||Date/Start Time||Cost (plus GST)||Yardage/Rating
|Alberta Springs||Date: Tuesday, August 3
Start: 10:00am T/T
Yards: 6,356 (Blue tees)
Yards: 5,141 (Red tees)
49 & Under: 79
50 & Over: 81
49 & Under: 83
50 & Over: 85
|July 29, 2021 @ 4pm|
*Due to COVID-19, the PGA of Alberta will NOT be accepting Applicants from outside Alberta at this time.
Important PAT Information
- Carts are permitted.
- Spectators are NOT permitted due to COVID-19
- No meal included after round
- 18-hole stroke play PAT
- Max field size is 30 participants. If there is a waitlist, we will see if additional tee times can be accommodated with the host club.
Players who wish to withdraw from a PAT must do so no later than 4:00pm on the Registration Deadline mentioned above.
- Withdrawal before Registration Deadline = 100% Refund
- Withdrawal after Registration Deadline = No Refund
A player who fails to withdraw online or notify the office staff of their withdrawal before the Registration Deadline will not receive a refund of their entry fee.
PAT Target Score
- 1 round PAT
- No maximum number of attempts per year
- All PAT’s are open to all applicants
- For Men, 49 years of age & under - the course rating plus 9 strokes.
- For Men, 50 years of age & older - the course rating plus 11 strokes.
- For Women, 49 years of age & under - the course rating plus 13 strokes.
- For Women, 50 years of age & older - the course rating plus 15 strokes.
If you have any questions, please contact Trevor.Rioux@pgaofalberta.com.
Registration is closed.