Education PAT Schedule
- Respect in the Workplace
- PGA Training Academy
- # Registered
- 169 / 200
Cost: $40 (paid directly to Respect Group)
Delivery Method: Asynchronous eLearning
Course Duration: Approximately 60 minutes in length
Course Availability: All Year
Respect in the Workplace was developed to provide organizations of all sizes with a standard, cost-effective tool to empower their teams with the skills to prevent bullying, abuse, harassment and discrimination (BAHD). This course is about improving workplace culture and limiting organization risk and liability.
- Employers are required by the Canadian Human Rights commission and Canada Labour Code to develop their own harassment policies and provide anti-harassment, bullying and discrimination training.
- Employers can be held legally responsible for BAHD. If they cannot prove they have instituted all “reasonable measures” to prevent these occurrences from happening, they may find themselves facing serious financial and legal consequences.
- Traditional training methods are typically offered only to upper management or through internal “Train the Trainer” workshops. These can be expensive, impractical and do not guarantee that everyone receives the same training, regardless of level. Respect in the Workplace sets a standard and improves culture by ensuring everyone is on the same page.
- Power Dynamics in the Workplace
- Defining, Dealing with and Reporting Bullying, Abuse, Harassment and Discrimination (BAHD)
- Empowering the Bystander
- Managing Emotions
- Understanding Mental Health Outcomes Due to Maltreatment
- Your Responsibilities as a Member of the Team