Education & PAT Schedule
- Successful retail: From buying to selling
- PGA Training Academy
- # Registered
Credit Value: 2 elective credits towards Golf Operations
• Designed a shop layout to maximize customer traffic and sales
• Plan purchases with consideration of budget and target audience
• Receive and prepare an order for sale
• Use strategic mark ups and mark downs to maintain profit margins
• Present merchandise in a way that makes it easy for the customer to shop
• Display merchandise to maximize sales
Learners have a maximum of three attempts to successfully pass the course knowledge check.
If the course passing grade is not achieved after the 3rd attempt, the learner will receive a grade of "Not Yet" and not receive credit for this course.
"Not Yet" Policy
Any learner who does not meet the equivalent passing grade, does not meet the late policy, resubmission policy, missed time policy or contravene the Academy Integrity policy in a given course will receive no credit ("Not Yet") for that course.
Any learner that receives a "Not Yet" grade and is choosing/required to re-take the course will be able to do so at 50% cost of the course registration fee.Refund Policy for Online Courses – Asynchronous:
Within 7 days of registration – full refund
Within 30 days of registration – half refund of the course
After 30 days of registration - $0 refund"
*any member who is 50% or more through a PGA Training Academy course will receive a $0 refund.
*any failing grade for a course will receive a $0 refund.
For a detailed list of all PGA Training Academy Policies, please visit https://www.pgaofcanada.com/trainingpolicies