Education & PAT Schedule
- Developing Executive Leadership and Building a Performance Culture
- PGA Training Academy
- Start Date
- February 12, 2020
- End Date
- March 25, 2020
- Registration Deadline
- February 12, 2020
- # Registered
Credit Value: 3 Elective Credits (Counts towards Management and Leadership Specialization)
This is an advanced level course and is ideally suited for participants who have a minimum of 5 years leading individuals and teams.
This four session, online course is being instructed by Tim Robinson. Tim has over 25 years has over 25 years of experience in learning and leadership development and is currently working as a Senior Associate in the Talent and Leadership Development practice for Lee Hecht Harrison Knightsbridge (an international Leadership Development company).
Session 1. Wednesday February 12th - What is Leadership
Session 2. Wednesday February 26th - Key Elements of Executive Leadership
Session 3. Wednesday March 11th - Change Leadership Strategies
Session 4. Wednesday March 25th - Leadership’s Impact on Culture
What is Leadership
• Contrast various leadership approaches
• Discuss the role of executive leaders
• Identify the behaviors of executive leadership
• Review the top derailers to leadership success
Key Elements of Executive Leadership
• Discuss the importance of social power to leadership effectiveness
• Compare and contrast different influence strategies
• Assess participant’s preferred influence strategy and learn how to adopt strategy in different situations
Change Leadership Strategies
• Discuss the type of changes clubs are dealing with
• Review the underlying psychology/principles of change
• Develop a communication plan that inspires confidence and promotes positive change
Leaderships Impact on Culture
•Review the key elements of workplace culture
•Discuss strategies to change / improve club’s culture
•Create an action plan to improve a club’s culture and performance
Learners will only be permitted one missed class per course. If this total is exceeded, the learner will receive a not-yet grade for the course.
Assignment Resubmission Policy
Learners have a maximum of three resubmissions per assignment, project, or knowledge check to achieve a course's passing grade. A missed deadline is considered an attempt.
After receiving a 'Not Yet' grade for an assignment, the learner has a maximum of 2 weeks to resubmit the assignment. If the course passing grade is not achieved after the 3rd attempt, the learner will receive a grade of "Not Yet" and not receive credit for this course.
Refund Policy for Live Instructed Courses
After registration – full refund (minus $25 administrative fee)
After the first class – half refund of the course (minus $25 administrative fee)
After second class – $0 refund
For a detailed list of all PGA Training Academy Policies, please visit https://www.pgaofcanada.com/trainingpolicies
Registration is closed.