Education & PAT Schedule
- An Introduction to Managing Teams
- PGA Training Academy
- # Registered
Credit Value: 2.0 Elective Credits
This asynchronous online course is comprised of five sections including; Attract the right candidate, selecting the right candidate, on boarding, performance management and learning and development.
This course will take approximately 120 minutes to complete the content.
• Select the right candidate for the role through effective interviewing
• Design an on boarding process that ensures employees can be successful in their new roles
• Create learning plans for your employees that foster intrinsic motivation and lead to improved job performance
• Manage employee performance through effective feedback
• Explain the disciplinary process from warnings to termination
• Apply effective training strategies for adult learners
Learners have a maximum of three attempts to successfully pass the course knowledge check.
If the course passing grade is not achieved after the 3rd attempt, the learner will receive a grade of "Not Yet" and not receive credit for this course.
"Not Yet" Policy
Any learner who does not meet the equivalent passing grade, does not meet the late policy, resubmission policy, missed time policy or contravene the Academy Integrity policy in a given course will receive no credit ("Not Yet") for that course.
Any learner that receives a "Not Yet" grade and is choosing/required to re-take the course will be able to do so at 50% cost of the course registration fee.Refund Policy for Online Courses – Asynchronous:
Within 7 days of registration – full refund
Within 30 days of registration – half refund of the course
After 30 days of registration - $0 refund"
*any member who is 50% or more through a PGA Training Academy course will receive a $0 refund.
*any failing grade for a course will receive a $0 refund.
For a detailed list of all PGA Training Academy Policies, please visit https://www.pgaofcanada.com/trainingpolicies