Education & PAT Schedule
- Yearly Trends in the Golf Industry
- PGA Training Academy
- # Registered
Credit Value: 1.0 Elective Credit
In this course, you will;
- Explain golf industry products, trends, business practice and teaching
- Identify how to stay current in the industry (podcasts, media releases, etc.)
- Summarize any new technology or products that have released or been updated in the past two years
- Evaluate new products and determine how they could be implemented at their golf course
- Critically assess related industries to determine the latest trends that can influence the facility
Learners have a maximum of three attempts to successfully pass the course knowledge check.
If the course passing grade is not achieved after the 3rd attempt, the learner will receive a grade of "Not Yet" and not receive credit for this course.
"Not Yet" Policy
Any learner who does not meet the equivalent passing grade, does not meet the late policy, resubmission policy, missed time policy or contravene the Academy Integrity policy in a given course will receive no credit ("Not Yet") for that course.
Any learner that receives a "Not Yet" grade and is choosing/required to re-take the course will be able to do so at 50% cost of the course registration fee.Refund Policy for Online Courses – Asynchronous:
Within 7 days of registration – full refund
Within 30 days of registration – half refund of the course
After 30 days of registration - $0 refund"
*any member who is 50% or more through a PGA Training Academy course will receive a $0 refund.
*any failing grade for a course will receive a $0 refund.
For a detailed list of all PGA Training Academy Policies, please visit https://www.pgaofcanada.com/trainingpolicies