Updated November 18, 2020
The Government of Canada has announced a number of economic initiatives to assist Canadians and businesses during this difficult time. For the most up-to-date information, we encourage you to visit www.canada.ca/en/department-finance/economic-response-plan.html.
Support For Individuals
- Employment Insurance Program
- Canada Recovery Benefit (CRB)
- Canada Recovery Sickness Benefit
- Canada Recovery Caregiving Benefit
- Canada Emergency Response Benefit
- Mortgage Payment Deferral
For more detailed information, CLICK HERE.
To help you find the support you need, the Government of Canada has created a simple questionnaire.
Avoid Layoffs, Rehiring Employees and Creating New Jobs
- Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS)
- Extending the Work Sharing Program
- Creating New Jobs and Opportunities For Youth
- Extension of Layoff Periods
Financial Support Loans and Access to Credit
- Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA) interest-free loans
- Loan Guarantee for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Co-Lending Program for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Regional Relief and Recovery Fund (RRRF)
- Canada Emergency Rent Subsidy (CERS)
- Mid-Market Financing Program
- Mid-Market Guarantee and Financing Program
- Large Employer Emergency Financing Facility (LEEFF)
- Additional support by sector
For more detailed information and further programs, CLICK HERE.