Calendrier des événements
- Maximize Your Profit: Selling Products and Services (English)
- Académie de formation de la PGA
- # Inscrit
Credit Value: 2
Delivery Method: Asynchronous Facilitated Course
Evaluation Method: Assignment (submit 9 handouts), must achieve a 3 or 4 on each - maximum 3 attempts
Specialization: Roles of a Golf Professional (Non-Specialization)
This courses focuses on effective marketing strategies in the golf industry. However, to run a successful golf facility or business, you need to ensure that your marketing efforts turn into sales of your products and services. This is the focus of this module. To maximize sales of products and services, you must:
• Understand who your customers are and what they want
• Offer products and services your customers will buy
• Ensure that all staff at the facility understand the product and service offerings and can promote them accurately and consistently
• Monitor and assess sales throughout the season and adjust offerings as needed to ensure success
By the end of this module, you will be able to increase revenue, participation, and engagement of customers at your facility through effective marketing and programming by:
• Using research on consumer trends and behaviour to guide product and service offerings at your facility
• Engaging staff in product and service decisions to build an understanding of offerings and ensure consistent messaging throughout the facility
• Creating sales plans to deliver on yearly sales goals
• Reducing prices of products and services in the right way at the right time
"Not Yet" Policy
Any learner who does not meet the equivalent passing grade, does not meet the late policy, resubmission policy, missed time policy or contravene the Academy Integrity policy in a given course will receive no credit ("Not Yet") for that course.
Any learner that receives a "Not Yet" grade and is choosing/required to re-take the course will be able to do so at 50% cost of the course registration fee.
Refund Policy for Online Courses – Asynchronous:
Within 7 days of registration – full refund
Within 30 days of registration – half refund of the course
After 30 days of registration - $0 refund"
*any member who is 50% or more through a PGA Training Academy course will receive a $0 refund.
*any failing grade for a course will receive a $0 refund.
For a detailed list of all PGA Training Academy Policies, please visit https://www.pgaofcanada.com/trainingpolicies