A unique opportunity is open to a Teaching Professional motivated to build their clientele and support the programs set by the Academy and the City of Mississauga.
The facility has an exceptional range, short game and putting area and the use of the Par3 Academy Course. Long term and year round employment is an option.
- BraeBen Golf Course - Mississauga, Ontario
- Job Summary
- Teach lessons inclusive of Private, Semi Private Golf Lessons, Kids Golf Clinics, Adult Clinics, Summer Camps scheduled throughout the season.
- Recommend appropriate services for each student, including playing lessons, short game lessons, putting instruction and other services.
- Maintain the Academy environment, equipment and technology.
- PGA of Canada member in good standing
- Based on Experience
- Percentage of lesson revenue
- Bonus Options
- PGA of Canada Specialization
- Start Date
- Course Website
- Employment Duration
- April 15, 2021 - October, 31 2021
- Contact Information
Send your resume to: Email: email@example.com | Cell: 647 906 3299
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to creating an accessible and inclusive organization as well as providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Should you require Code-protected accommodation through any stage of the recruitment process, please make them known when contacted and we will work with you to meet your needs. Disability-related accommodation during the application process is available upon request.