Assistant Teaching Golf Professional
The Links at Montague is a community-based public golf course and academy. Our nine hole executive course, designed by Graham Cooke, has been created to test all your shots while giving you the opportunity to enjoy a shorter game. We offer classes from the beginner level, teaching the rules and fundamentals of golf, to more advanced techniques and swing analysis for seasoned golfers. Montague offers a full driving range, with putting and chipping greens to practice all those tricky shots.
- The Links at Montague, Lake Loon, Nova Scotia
- Job Summary
- The Links at Montague is looking for an Assistant Teaching Golf Professional.
- Provide high level and consistent quality of golf instruction.
- Maintain a professional image with self promotion.
- Maintain a first class practice range & teaching facility.
- Develop, promote & maintain a golf student database for all academy instruction.
- Assist with the promotion and development of corporate, tournament, and school golf instruction.
- Assist with the development of short and long term improvements to the academy and golf course.
- Must be a certified PGA of Canada Member in Good Standing
- Has served a minimum of 2 years as a PGA of Canada Assistant/Teaching Golf Professional as a strong representative of modern instructional practices.
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills.
- Bi-Weekly Salary: $1350
- Contract term: May 1, 2021 - September 30, 2021
- Work Hours: 45-50 hours per week
- To be negotiated
- PGA of Canada Specialization
- Course Website
- Contact Information
Please forward Resumes and Cover Letter by email to Miranda Hattie via email@example.com
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating an accessible and inclusive organization as well as providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with relevant legislation. Should you require Code-protected accommodation through any stage of the recruitment process, please make them known when contacted and we will work with you to meet your needs. Disability-related accommodation during the application process is available upon request.