MEMBERSHIP & EDUCATION COORDINATOR
Founded in 1911, the Professional Golfers’ Association of Canada (PGA of Canada) is a member based non-profit organization representing more than 3600 golf professionals across Canada. It is the second oldest and third largest PGA in the world and is highly regarded and respected in the world of golf and as one of the oldest sports organizations in Canada.
- PGA of Canada National Office, Acton, ON
- Start Date
- Course Website
- Social Media Page(s)
- Job Summary
- Reporting to the Chief Innovation Officer and working closely with the Managing Director of Membership and Member Training Coordinator in this role, your responsibilities will include planning, enhancing and coordinating programs and services to PGA Canada members. Work involves prioritizing, organizing, multi-tasking and effectively driving change through innovation and analytical thinking.
- You will support the day to day administrative operations of the membership and education departments of the Association through organizing logistics of training workshops, overseeing our learning management system (Brightspace) membership inquiries and support, and leading membership recognition programs. Along with this, you will provide support to PGA of Canada members are supported through their membership and education pathway.
Combined with rounded organization and strong communication skills, we require a university or college level education with administrative and client service experience.
Bilingualism (French and English) is an asset for this position. Please verify in your cover letter if you are fully bilingual.
- $36000 - $38000
- Respectful and inclusive workplace
- Fun and caring environment
- Regular team building events including BBQ's, Golf and Curling
- Contact Information
Please reply with cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your interest but only those under consideration for interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an accessible and inclusive organization as well as providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Should you require Code-protected accommodation through any stage of the recruitment process, please make them known when contacted and we will work with you to meet your needs. Disability-related accommodation during the application process is available upon request.