Manager, Golf Shop Operations
Since 1912, Riverside Country Club has offered exemplary membership to one of Canada’s most scenic and challenging courses. From exceptional individualized service to an exciting work environment, our staff are committed to providing an atmosphere of belonging to each member and their guests.
- Riverside Country Club - Saskatoon, SK
- Job Summary
- The Manager of Golf Shop Operations will assist the Head Golf Professional with both Golf Shop and staff management.
- Manage, supervise, and train staff in both the Golf Shop and Back Shop
- Manage purchasing and inventory control, corporate sales, and special orders
- Manage the entry of invoices and inventory, and the collection of sales within Jonas
- Provide exemplary communication, customer service, and professional advice and assistance to staff, members, and their guests
- Assist the Golf Professionals with golf club repair and other assigned tasks to the standard set by Riverside Country Club
- All other duties as assigned
- Team leadership and management and product knowledge are necessary skills of the Manager of Golf Shop Operations to provide first-class service to members and their guests.
- Strong knowledge of Jonas Software, Flight Scope, Golf Genius, and other administration software is an asset.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Golf equipment package
- Golf privileges
- Meal & clothing allowance
- PGA of Canada dues
- PGA of Canada Specialization
- Golf Operations
- Course Website
- Employment Duration
- Permanent full-time employment
- Contact Information
Thank you for your interest in Riverside Country Club. Please email your resume and cover letter to Earl Scott at email@example.com before December 31st, 2021. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating an accessible and inclusive organization as well as providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with relevant legislation. Should you require Code-protected accommodation through any stage of the recruitment process, please make them known when contacted and we will work with you to meet your needs. Disability-related accommodation during the application process is available upon request.