Golf Trolley Service Technician
We are the Canadian Distributor for Bat-Caddy and MGI Electric Golf Trolleys. Our office, warehouse and service centre are in Oakville, Ontario. We sell direct to the public from our Oakville showroom as well as our OnTheGoLeisure.ca website and to wholesale customers such as Green Grass, Retail stores, Golf Town, and Costco
- On The Go Leisure - Oakville, Ontario
- Job Summary
- On The Go Leisure is seeking a Golf Trolley Service Technician for technical customer service and trolley service.
- Repair Golf Trolleys
- Perform maintenance services on Trolleys
- Discuss technical issues with customers
- Troubleshoot trolley issues with customers
- Work with Trolley vendors on service-related issues
- Mechanical aptitude
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Experience would be beneficial or we will train
- Personable, able to comfortably discuss issues with customers
- Good organization skills
- Salary based on experience and potential for growth. Annual Salary for entry level $30,000.00
- Group benefits partially paid by employee.
- Start Date
- Course Website
- Contact Information
Please send resumes to Mark Stuart – firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to creating an accessible and inclusive organization as well as providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Should you require Code-protected accommodation through any stage of the recruitment process, please make them known when contacted and we will work with you to meet your needs. Disability-related accommodation during the application process is available upon request.