COURSE EVALUATOR (ONLINE EDUCATION)
The Professional Golfers’ Association of Canada is a member-based non-profit organization representing over 3,700 golf professionals across Canada. The Association was founded in 1911 which makes it the oldest professional golf association in North America.
- PGA of Canada National Office, Acton, Ontario
- Start Date
- Course Website
- Facebook Page
- Job Summary
The PGA of Canada is seeking qualified, French speaking industry experts to evaluate our learners for the following online courses.
• Maximiser vos profits par la vente de produits et de services
• Managing Your Golf Facility Governance
• Responsible for grading learners (PGA of Canada Members and Apprentice Professionals) for their online course assignment based on the material provided. Grading may be yearlong, or 8-12-week periods based on the course timing.
• Support members
• Administrative tasks
• Deliver high-quality customer service to all members and apprentice professionals.
• French speaking
• Class “A” Members with a minimum of 10 years subject matter experience
• Demonstrated experience in technology management including use for administration, multi system integration, data requirements, system configuration, system testing, and issue resolution.
• $100 per learner
- Contact Information
Please indicate which course(s) you are applying for and send cover letter and resume to:
Matt Allen – Chief Innovation Officer
We are committed to creating an accessible and inclusive organization as well as providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Should you require Code-protected accommodation through any stage of the recruitment process, please make them known when contacted and we will work with you to meet your needs. Disability-related accommodation during the application process is available upon request.