Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Contract)
Acushnet Canada Inc., home to the leading brands in golf – Titleist and FootJoy – has an exciting 6-month contract opportunity for a Bilingual Customer Service Representative (French/English).
- Titleist - East Gwillimbury, Ontario
- Job Summary
- Responsible for front line communication with our customers and consumers regarding all product, program and availability information. Assist Customer Service Manager and Supervisor with various departmental projects.
- Assist customers and sales representatives by entering/editing orders and advising on sales programs.
- Administer sales programs by consistently applying proper terms to each order.
- Answer customer/consumer inquiries about product and availability.
- Analyze incoming inquiries and formulate a plan to resolve each in a timely manner.
- Analyze current processes/procedures and identify/implement ways to improve.
- Assist in training and development of new members of the Customer Service team.
- Attend meetings with Customer Service Manager and Supervisor to discuss departmental initiatives and activities.
- Assist with the monitoring of phone coverage.
- Fluency in written and spoken French and English is required.
- College Diploma in a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum one year of Customer Service experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient with a PC; Microsoft Office experience an asset.
- Must be able to sit for long periods and use a telephone.
- Golf industry knowledge and experience an asset.
- To be negotiated
- To be negotiated
- Course Website
- Contact Information
Acushnet Canada Inc. welcomes applications from persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in the selection process.
This role has the potential for a remote work arrangement. Interested applicants are asked to send a cover letter and resume to Diane_Rundle@acushnetgolf.com by May 11, 2021.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.