Golf Shop Supervisor
“A Golfer’s Dream” - Trickle Creek Golf Resort in Kimberley is one of the highest courses in the Kootenay Rockies, located above 4,000 feet (Kimberley, B.C is in fact the city with the highest altitude in Canada), and offers an extraordinary mountain golfing experience. Dramatic elevation changes, peak-filled horizons, gorgeous white-silica bunkers, undulating greens and a solid Les Furber design add up to an unforgettable day of golf.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/tricklecreek
Resorts of the Canadian Rockies Inc. is looking to fill the position of Golf Shop Supervisor. This is a full-time seasonal position, reporting to the Resort Area Manager. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator and team player and will have previous supervisory experience.
We focus on building and maintaining long lasting relationships with our staff and guests and encourage you to come “Experience the Ultimate” and be a part of our team.
- Supervise – Golf Shop, Guest Services and Course Ambassadors
- Build and post employee work schedules, manage time sheets and EZ labour for payroll
- Manage the driving range, which includes set up, take down, mowing and picking the range
- Tournament organization, preparation and execution, including local’s night
- Maintain the Club Profit operating system for retail sales, tee sheet relating to rounds and other statistics
- Plan, promote and direct all golf activities, such as tee sheet, retail shop, phones and rentals
- Attend weekly management meetings
- Staff training, including OH&S sign offs, job specific training and evaluations.
- Submit a weekly report
- Other duties as assigned by Manager
- Customer service experience in a high-level service orientated facility
- Excellent communication skills
- Mature and professional
- Strong Leadership skills
- Willingness to learn
- Quick evaluation and decision-making abilities
- Ability to work within a team environment and individually
- Previous experience in the golf industry or certificate in golf course operations
- Work flexible shifts, varying hours
- Working holidays, weekends and evenings
- Full time scheduled to work a minimum of 40 hours per 2-week pay period
- Work from May 2020 – October 2020
Compensation and Benefits:
- $2,800. - $3,200 per month
- A golf pass and ski pass for the resort.
- Discounts on food, retail and hotels.
- Staff events – meet great people who share a passion for the mountain lifestyle!
RCR offers industry competitive compensation and benefits in a great working environment.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Resorts of the Canadian Rockies; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume with cover letter before March 20, 2020 to HR Manager Ingrid Musser at: email@example.com
To view the PDF job description, click here.
- Trickle Creek Golf Resort, Kimberley, BC
- Start Date