The Royal Regina Golf Club (the RRGC), founded in 1899, is a Stanley Thompson designed 18-hole championship golf course. It is a semi-private golf club that welcomes public play.
- Royal Regina Golf Club - Regina, Saskatchewan
- Job Summary
The Board of Governors is seeking a General Manager with a strong business background and the expertise to lead our club into the future. Reporting to the Board of Governors, the General Manager will be responsible for the execution of the strategic plan and management of operations, personnel, finances, and facilities of the golf club.
- Ensure the financial success of the club by maintaining and growing the existing membership base
- Manage the financial aspects of club operations as it relates to budgeting, cash flow, forecasting and long-range financial and capital planning
- Provide open communication and accessibility to the membership and board
- Support your management team in achieving targets through effective and regularly scheduled coaching sessions, promote and be a champion for service excellence, and oversee the efficient management of the club on a day-to-day basis
- Overall corporate responsibility for the development and implementation of HR practices and systems, including attraction, retention and training of staff – resulting in the RRGC being a choice place for employees to work
- Ensure policies and procedures support the needs of members, staff and the public; and are reviewed periodically to ensure they are current and aligned with the strategic and operating needs of the RRGC
- Establish excellent customer service practices at the RRGC, foster hospitality, friendliness and goodwill among all members and guests
- Protect the integrity, safety and security of all members, guests and employees
- Leadership Experience
- Financial Skills
- To be negotiated
- To be negotiated
- PGA of Canada Specialization
- Management & Leadership
- Course Website
- Contact Information
If you have the leadership experience and financial skills necessary for this exciting and challenging opportunity, please review the job profile at http://royalregina.com/employment and send your resume in confidence to email@example.com by April 14, 2021.
Selected short-list candidates may be subject to both a criminal and credit check. We thank all candidates for their interest but only those that have been selected for our short-list will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating an accessible and inclusive organization as well as providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with relevant legislation. Should you require Code-protected accommodation through any stage of the recruitment process, please make them known when contacted and we will work with you to meet your needs. Disability-related accommodation during the application process is available upon request.