Entry Level positions
Mad River Golf Club is the premier private facility in the Georgian Triangle. We are ranked 48th by Score Golf’s Top 100 Golf Courses in Canada and the highest ranked course in the Georgian Triangle. We are currently accepting applications for an Assistant Professional and Entry Level positions for the upcoming season.
Our Club is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. We are committed to accommodating people with disability. Should you require any accommodations, we will work to meet your needs.
All applications will be held in strict confidence. We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
Personal information will be used for employment assessment purposes only.
• Supervising a staff of approximately 15 during peak season
• Assist with a Junior clinic program
• Services Members and Guests.
• Our Service Motto “An enjoyable experience for our Members and Guests. It is our sole purpose and our ongoing commitment.”
• Day to day pro shop operations including tee time reservations, merchandising, members’ financial transactions, Jonas point of sale
• Organization of members’ events.
• Inventory management
- The Mad River Golf Club
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong customer service skills
• High level of commitment
• Strong organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Experience with Jonas, both POS and Tee Time Management Systems.
• Experience with Golf Genius is an asset.
Salary & Additional Details:
$600-795 per week commensurate with experience; Staff Accommodations available
February 22nd, 2019
Period of Employment:
April to October
- Contact Information
Brian French, Head Professional
The Mad River Golf Club
2008 Airport Road
firstname.lastname@example.org Phone 705-428-3673 x2 Cell 705-444-4420