Provincial Golf Coach
The PEI Golf Association is the governing body of amateur golf across the province. The Association is the conduit between 18 member golf courses and Golf Canada which promotes the game of golf by providing its members with development programs and golf events for both recreational and competitive players.
- PEI Golf Association, Charlottetown, PEI
- Job Summary
- The Provincial Golf Coach position is a 2 year term beginning in November 2020 with possibility of extension.
- Plan and implement year round training for the Junior Development Team
- Head Coach for the Niagara 2022 Canada Summer Games
- Assist member clubs with programs such as introductory and advanced clinics for youth and adults
- Assist the Executive Director with the delivery of the Golf in Schools Program
- Coordinate the PEI Junior Golf League
- Other duties as required
- PGA of Canada Professional and Member in good standing
- Willingness to serve as the Head Coach for the Niagara 2022 Canada Summer Games (additional certification and training may be required)
- Experience with Flight Scope considered an asset
- A valid drivers license
- A clean Criminal Record & Vulnerable Sector Check
- The ability to work in an environment with minimal supervision
- The ability to travel
- Self motivated
- Salary of $15,000 per annum
- Required certification and training expenses covered
- Mileage (to be negotiated)
- Flexible work hours
- PGA of Canada Specialization
- Course Website
- Social Media Page(s)
- Contact Information
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com by Friday October 23rd.
Please note that only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating an accessible and inclusive organization as well as providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with relevant legislation. Should you require Code-protected accommodation through any stage of the recruitment process, please make them known when contacted and we will work with you to meet your needs. Disability-related accommodation during the application process is available upon request.