ClubEG.golf is an Ottawa-based golf club with over 50 great courses and runs several golf events.
- Club EG - Ottawa, Ontario
- Job Summary
- We are looking for a golf professional to help run events and support our 2,500 members.
- General event management
- Overseeing course setup
- Overseeing general setup/take down
- Social Media
- Manage marketing plan
- Managing volunteers
- Obtain prizing
- This is a part-time position and focuses on gaining valuable experience in event management. Compensation will depend on experience and the commitment to the schedule of events for 2022.
- Complimentary golf, clothing and some merchandise.
- PGA of Canada Specialization
- Management & Leadership
- Start Date
- Course Website
- Employment Duration
- One year term, subject to extension
- Contact Information
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org / 613-859-8810
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to creating an accessible and inclusive organization as well as providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Should you require Code-protected accommodation through any stage of the recruitment process, please make them known when contacted and we will work with you to meet your needs. Disability-related accommodation during the application process is available upon request.