Associate/Assistant Golf Professional and Teaching Professional
Westmount Golf & Country Club offers a world-class experience in the heart of Kitchener-Waterloo.
Westmount is a vibrant community, a premier private club with a tradition of excellence in sporting and social activities for our members, their families, friends and guests. At Westmount, people of all ages come together in a welcoming atmosphere to be active and build longstanding relationships. Westmount is a place to make memories that will last a lifetime.
Our staff is what truly makes Westmount Golf & Country Club a premier private club. All our staff provide exemplary service for our members and their guests. In order to be a premier private club, we require skilled and motivated staff.
- Westmount Golf & Country Club - Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario
- Job Summary
- We are seeking a highly motivated seasonal or year-round, Associate/Assistant Golf Professional and Teaching Professional, reporting to our Head Golf Professional, to join our team! The Associate/Assistant Golf Professional will be responsible for providing a positive environment for members and guests in a professional manner when they arrive at the Club. The Associate/Assistant Golf Professional will also be responsible for assisting the Head Golf Professional with activities related to the management and operation of the club’s golf program.
- Assisting members by providing and interpreting golf policies, rules and regulations.
- Assisting in the purchase and control of pro shop inventory.
- Daily management of tee sheets and the proper reconciliation of member rounds, charges, and guest experience.
- Involvement and coordination in all member events and functions.
- Conducting golf clinics.
- Providing, scheduling, and instructing golf lessons.
- Play golf with the membership.
- Member in good standing with the PGA of Canada
- Must have a passion for people and service excellence.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Excellent guest services and multitasking.
- Jonas POS system and Golf Genius Event Software experience would be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of Foresight Sports GC Quad Launch Monitor & GC Hawk Simulator applications is an asset
- Comptetitive salary
- 90% of revenue from lessons
- Club Equipment Package
- Staff Clothing Package
- Full Playing & Range Privileges
- Pro Shop Merchandise Discounts
- PGA of Canada Specialization
- PGA of Canada Specialization
- Golf Operations
- Course Website
- Social Media Page(s)
- Employment Duration
- Year-round or seasonal opportunities
- Contact Information
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Westmount Golf & Country Club is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, handicap, or veteran status. If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of contact and provisions will be arranged.