Associate Golf Professional
Lora Bay is a growing residential community, with an 18-hole championship golf course, private beaches, hiking trails and more located in Thornbury Ontario.
- The Golf Club at Lora Bay - Thornbury, Ontario
- Job Summary
- This placement would suit an experienced Associate or Assistant looking to further their golf career by taking a leadership role with an enhanced task list and working closely with the Head Professional on daily club operations. Applicants are expected to have a hard work ethic and value being part of a team
Include but not limited to:
- Provide first class customer service to both guests and members
- Schedule, train and complete payroll for Backshop team
- Golf Shop inventory maintenance and reporting
- Cart fleet maintenance and reporting
- Conduct both clinics and private instruction.
- Great communication and leadership skills
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Strong work ethic and commitment to working in a team environment
- Knowledge of Jonas and Golf Genius an asset
- Must be a member in good standing with PGA of Canada
- Remuneration commensurate with experience.
- 90% lesson revenue
- Staff uniform
- Staff meal allowance
- PGA of Canada membership dues paid
- PGA of Canada Specialization
- Golf Operations
- Start Date
- Course Website
- Contact Information
Please submit resume with cover letter by email on or before February 8, 2021 to Stephen Moore PGA of Canada Professional Lora Bay firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to creating an accessible and inclusive organization as well as providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Should you require Code-protected accommodation through any stage of the recruitment process, please make them known when contacted and we will work with you to meet your needs. Disability-related accommodation during the application process is available upon request.