Lakeland Golf Management (Manitoba) Ltd. is seeking the services of an Assistant/Associate Golf Professional for the 2021 golf season at its Falcon Lake Golf Course location.
Falcon Lake Golf Course is located in the beautiful Whiteshell Provincial Park. A new clubhouse was completed in 2018 and boasts a fully stocked pro shop and popular restaurant. The 18 hole championship golf course includes a large driving range, practice green and a sports area with tennis, lawn bowling and mini golf.
- Falcon Lake Golf Course - Falcon Beach, Manitoba
- Job Summary
- Reporting to the Head Professional, the successful candidate will help with the day to day operations at the facility.
- Provide a professional and enjoyable environment for all staff members and customers.
- Organize, support, and assist in all club events and golf related leagues.
- Maintain a clean and organized golf shop and office areas that adhere with up to date health regulations.
- Manage tee sheets and ensure staff are managing effectively.
- Facilitate private and group lessons including junior camps and adult learn to golf programs.
- PGA of Canada member in good standing.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Point of sale, computer, and cash handling skills.
- Experience with Tee-On POS and tee time reservation systems considered an asset.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Commensurate with experience.
- Discount on restaurant meals and pro shop merchandise.
- 100% lesson revenue.
- Clinic and camp instructional opportunities.
- Accommodations may be available.
- PGA of Canada Specialization
- Golf Operations
- Start Date
- Course Website
- Social Media Page(s)
- Employment Duration
- May 1, 2021 - October 31, 2021
- Contact Information
Please send your resume to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating an accessible and inclusive organization as well as providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with relevant legislation. Should you require Code-protected accommodation through any stage of the recruitment process, please make them known when contacted and we will work with you to meet your needs. Disability-related accommodation during the application process is available upon request.