The Landings Golf Course and Teaching Centre is a family-owned, busy 18-hole, par 63, 4,500 yard executive length golf course and driving range perfectly located in the west end of Kingston and sits adjacent to the Norman Rogers Airport, at the corner of Bayridge Drive and Front Road.
With a fantastic location, great practice and teaching facilities and lesson programs, a fun and well-maintained golf course, and a commitment to excellence, The Landings has emerged as a premiere public golf facility in Kingston. The Men's and Women's Nights regularly host 100 players per night; the junior program is widely regarded as the best in Kingston; and the greens are consistently some of the best around.
As the only public driving range in Kingston that features PGA of Canada instructors, the opportunities are endless for teaching and fitting. The golf course, given the length, location and conditioning is perfect for golfers of all ages and abilities. We offer both member and green fee play, and run many leagues and events throughout the season. We are also the only public golf course in SouthEastern Ontario offering Club Fitting, and are official fitters for Titleist, TaylorMade, Ping and Cobra.
- The Landings Golf Course and Teaching Centre - Kingston, Ontario
- Job Summary
Employment at The Landings Golf Course offers experiences and financial opportunities for golf professionals not seen at many courses in Ontario. From a great salary, to loads of teaching and club fitting opportunities, a personable, energetic and knowledgeable individual can do very well financially as a member of our team. Located in Kingston, Ontario.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of our lesson and clinic programs, as well as our junior member development program.
Reporting directly to the Head Professional, duties will include, but not be limited to:
- 40-44 hours per week in the pro shop
- Equipment retail and merchandising
- Providing first-class customer service.
- Member in good standing with the PGA of Canada
- 1-3 years of experience
- Post-secondary degree or working toward PGM college diploma
- Knowledge of Foresight GCQuad is an asset
- Knowledge of club fitting, repair and equipment is an asset
- Merchandise & Retail experience is an asset
- Private lesson and junior camp instruction is an asset
- Must possess a valid G2 Driver’s License
- $800 per week (April 1 – October 31)
- 100% of private lesson revenue. $40 per hour for hours spent in our clinic and camp program (approx. 100 hours throughout the season)
- Club Fitting Hourly Rate of $50 per hour
- Equipment package
- PGA of Canada dues paid
- PGA of Canada Specialization
- Golf Operations
- Start Date
- Course Website
- Social Media Page(s)
- Employment Duration
- Employment runs from the first week of April to the beginning of November. Opportunities for winter employment as part of our winter golf school also available.
- Contact Information
Please apply to Head Professional Jonathan Gee - email@example.com Pro Shop - 613-634-7888 Cell - 613-885-3361
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to creating an accessible and inclusive organization as well as providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Should you require Code-protected accommodation through any stage of the recruitment process, please make them known when contacted and we will work with you to meet your needs. Disability-related accommodation during the application process is available upon request.