The Revelstoke Golf Club has a long and rich history that goes back almost 100 years.
It all started back in 1924 with a vision to create a course that would stand the test of time. A balance of risk and reward weaving its way through some of the finest scenery in the Monashee and Selkirk Mountains.
This classic layout sits on the site of an old equestrian racetrack. In fact, the one-of-a-kind clubhouse (circa 1911), served as head quarters for the races and now is a magnificent setting to reflect on a great day of golf.
- Revelstoke Golf Club - Revelstoke, BC
- Job Summary
- The Assistant/Associate Professional will report directly to the Head Professional and support all areas of the golf operation.
- Supervising the daily operation of the Pro Shop, Back Shop, and on-course services
- Providing exceptional customer service and leadership to members, staff, and guests
- Inventory control, merchandising and maximizing Pro Shop revenue
- Assisting with the planning and execution of club and corporate events
- Assisting in the development and implementation of our Community Junior Program
- General teaching and instruction, including delivery of camps and clinics.
- Apprentice or Class “A” PGA of Canada professional and member in good standing
- Retail and merchandising experience an asset
- Prior teaching/coaching experience with a focus on juniors considered an asset
- $18 to $21 Hourly Wage based on experience
- 100% of lesson & clinic revenue
- PGA of Canada Annual Dues reimbursed upon successful completion of the season
- Meal Discount Program
- Equipment Package to use for the season
- Clothing Allowance
- Health and Dental Available
- PGA of Canada Specialization
- Golf Operations
- Course Website
- Social Media Page(s)
- Employment Duration
- Mid April to Mid October
- Contact Information
Please submit resume and cover letter to GM Dean Jackson - firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating an accessible and inclusive organization as well as providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with relevant legislation. Should you require Code-protected accommodation through any stage of the recruitment process, please make them known when contacted and we will work with you to meet your needs. Disability-related accommodation during the application process is available upon request.