Welcome to the Sundre Golf Club, a golf course that continually impresses members and guest alike, with its outstanding track and extraordinary staff. Every hole of the 6778 yard par 72 design offers unique challenges and breathtaking countryside beauty. Each hole is tailor made, which provides unique characteristics that offers a challenge to any golfer.
Whether you are searching for the perfect venue for a company golf tournament, or just looking for a relaxing round. Sundre Golf Club can deliver. Come discover all the Sundre Golf Club has to offer!
- Sundre Golf Club - Sundre, Alberta
- Job Summary
- The Sundre Golf Club is seeking an outgoing, friendly, and hard-working candidate for the upcoming golf season. The Sundre Golf Club is quickly becoming a must play for golfers all over Alberta. Sundre is a semi-private golf course with 200 members and holds many corporate and member events throughout the year. Sundre hosted the Alberta Amateur in 2013, the Alberta Open in 2017 and the Alberta Junior in 2018.
- Golf shop operations
- Inventory management
- Executing member events and leagues
- Corporate events
- Teaching lessons and clinics
- Overseeing back shop operations
- Member/guest services
- The candidate should be committed to continual education along with striving to be a better golf professional. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is seeking a position at a growing Golf Club.
- $3,500 - $4,000/month (based on experience)
- Lesson Revenue
- PGA of Canada Dues
- PGA of Canada Specialization
- Golf Operations
- Start Date
- Course Website
- Employment Duration
- 8 Months starting March 1, 2022
- Contact Information
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating an accessible and inclusive organization as well as providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with relevant legislation. Should you require Code-protected accommodation through any stage of the recruitment process, please make them known when contacted and we will work with you to meet your needs. Disability-related accommodation during the application process is available upon request.