Crown Isle Resort & Golf Community, the 2020 PGA of BC Facility of the Year, is located in beautiful Comox Valley, BC. It is an 18-hole Graham Cooke designed championship course with a 48, 000 square foot clubhouse, restaurant and on-site accommodations. The resort includes a vibrant membership, offers public play and hosts a variety of tournaments throughout the season, including the Mackenzie Tour’s Qualifying School. Several new amenities are on their way, including a state-of-the-art three-tiered practice facility equipped with TopTracer technology, Crown Isle continues it’s aim to be the premiere resort facility in Western Canada.
- Crown Isle Resort & Golf Community - Courtenay, BC
- Job Summary
- We are looking to add an assistant professional to our award winning team for the 2021 season and beyond.
- Provide outstanding customer service to all members and guests in a variety of settings
- Ensure the policies and rules of the resort are enforced in a positive and professional manner
- Facilitate a diverse schedule of golf events
- Perform club fittings and teach a variety of skill levels in different settings
- Effectively communicate with team members and other departments
- PGA of Canada member in good standing, on track to become a Class "A" Member
- Outstanding guest services skills – adaptable, responsible and reliable
- Previous retail experience is an asset
- Proficient instructor and club fitter, passionate about the game, proper understanding of the member/guest experience
- Competent with computers, including Microsoft Excel, Word and basic POS systems
- $16-$18 per hour, based on experience
- 80% of teaching revenue with runway to grow instruction programs
- Golf shop and meal discounts
- Potential for staff equipment package, based on experience
- PGA of Canada Specialization
- Golf Operations
- Start Date
- Course Website
- Contact Information
Posting deadline of February 28th, start date March 15th or as soon as possible.
Please forward all applicants to Jared Siminoff, Head Professional at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating an accessible and inclusive organization as well as providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with relevant legislation. Should you require Code-protected accommodation through any stage of the recruitment process, please make them known when contacted and we will work with you to meet your needs. Disability-related accommodation during the application process is available upon request.