Assistant Golf Professional
Lynbrook is a Family Golf Course located just outside of Orangeville, Ontario. Our facility includes a 9 Hole par 3 course, driving range, miniature golf, event space and instructional programming.
- Lynbrook Family Golf Centre - Orangeville, Ontario
- Job Summary
The assistant professional would report to our Director of Golf; assisting in course maintenance and all junior instruction offered. They would also report to our Operations Manager; assisting in event and tournament execution and pro shop duties.
Tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Pro-shop customer services and sales
- Facilitate all junior instruction programs (including clinics, private lessons and summer camp)
- Assist in the execution of events and tournaments
- Assist in course maintenance schedule
- Willingness to learn and grow as a Golf Professional
- Preferably a PGA of Canada Member in good standing
- Preferably experience in golf instruction
- Must have strong leadership skills
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Committed to working in a team environment
- Attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Pay will be on an hourly basis with bonuses for instruction.
- $15.00 - $25.00 per hour
Unlimited access to the course and range, with family perks
Food and beverage discounts
- PGA of Canada Specialization
- Golf Operations
- Start Date
- Course Website
- Contact Information
To apply please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to creating an accessible and inclusive organization as well as providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Should you require Code-protected accommodation through any stage of the recruitment process, please make them known when contacted and we will work with you to meet your needs. Disability-related accommodation during the application process is available upon request.