Associate Golf Professional
The Club at Bond Head is Hiring!
The Club at Bond Head offers the ultimate golf experience just minutes west of Highway 400, a few kilometres north of Aurora, Ontario. Two magnificent courses, designed by the renowned firm of Hurdzan-Fry, are presided over by a palatial clubhouse.
A member of the ClubLink family, The Club at Bond Head welcomes ClubLink Members and is open to the public as well, not just for golf, but for dining, charity and corporate golf tournaments, weddings and meetings, and other special events. We invite you to experience our hospitality, service, cuisine, elegant surroundings and attentive staff. Our clubhouse is available year-round for meetings, weddings and special events.
- The Club at Bond Head, Bond Head, Ontario
- Course Website
- Facebook Page
- Job Summary
The Associate Golf Professional is responsible for providing courteous and professional service to the members and guests of the club. The primary function of this position is to manage all aspects of the Golf Operations in the absence of the Head Professional.
This position is seasonal, and the start date will be based around the Club's opening date.
• Assist the Head Professional with staff training and evaluation
• Assist with the processing and tracking of inventory
• Supervise, train and coordinate the daily activities and duties of the golf operations staff
• Management of pace of play while on duty
• Daily management of tee sheets and the proper reconciliation of member/guest rounds and charges
• Involvement in all member events/functions.
• Assist in the creation and execution of instructional programs
• Assist in the coordination and execution of member and corporate events
• All other duties as assigned or required
• Class A PGA of Canada member in good standing is preferred
• Computer literate with experience in POS
• Strong customer service and organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral
• Fundamental knowledge of the game of golf, rules of golf, golf operations and tournament operations
• Work effectively within a team management structure
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must be available weekends and holidays
- Contact Information
We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an accessible and inclusive organization as well as providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Should you require Code-protected accommodation through any stage of the recruitment process, please make them known when contacted and we will work with you to meet your needs. Disability-related accommodation during the application process is available upon request.