Assistant Golf Professional
Our 18-hole course has two distinct nines. With the front having more trees, tighter fairways, and small greens. The back nine is longer with bigger greens and more bunkering. The front nine offers some great vistas of the surrounding countryside and even of the city of Weyburn.
We would like to invite all golfers out to the Weyburn Golf Course to enjoy the best greens in Southern Saskatchewan. Two different river systems and numerous ponds create plenty of obstacles around this par 72, 6515-yard layout.
- Weyburn Golf Club, Weyburn, Saskatchewan
- Job Summary
- Weyburn Golf Club is seeking a customer oriented Assistant Golf Professional. We will be losing staff for the 2021 season and want to bring someone in to grow into a significant role at WGC moving forward. Hours will be full-time for the remainder of this season.
- Experience with POS systems
- Daily management of tee sheet and check-in procedures
- Managing Men's and Ladies nights
- Assisting General Manager in everyday duties
- Opening and closing Pro Shop
- Train back shop employees
- Other tasks as assigned by General Manager
- PGA of Canada member in good standing
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- PGA of Canada “Golf Operations” specialization considered an asset
- Commensurate with experience ($12-$16 / hour)
- Free Golf
- Discounts on Merchandise & Food and Beverage
- PGA of Canada Specialization
- Golf Operations
- Course Website
- Contact Information
Please send resumes in strict confidence to Dru Bolen at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating an accessible and inclusive organization as well as providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with relevant legislation. Should you require Code-protected accommodation through any stage of the recruitment process, please make them known when contacted and we will work with you to meet your needs. Disability-related accommodation during the application process is available upon request.