The Ranch Golf and Country Club is one of the top public golf courses in the Edmonton area. The Ranch hosts many corporate tournaments throughout the season and recently hosted the 2021 Alberta Men’s Mid Amateur and will be hosting the Alberta Men’s Amateur in 2022.
- The Ranch Golf & Country Club - Acheson, AB
- Job Summary
The Ranch Golf and Country Club is looking for an energetic, highly motivated individual to join our Ranch Team for the 2022 Golf Season in the position of Apprentice Professional.
The successful candidate must be in good standing with the PGA of Canada and will work along side the Head Professional and Associate Professional within the day to day operations of the Golf Shop.
- Golf Shop Operations
- Inventory Management
- Merchandising and Sales
- Teaching lessons and clinics
- League Organization
- Executing tournaments and leagues
- Plus other responsibilities related to working at a busy golf course
- Team player that works well under pressure and can handle the day-to-day operations of a very busy golf course.
- Exceptional organization and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills and high technology IQ
- Most importantly, willingness to grow as a professional and take pride in doing everything it takes to confidently get the job done as well as represent and promote the Ranch in a first-class manner.
- $2750 -$3150 per month based on experience.
- Lucrative bonus structure.
- Lesson Revenue paid at 100% (high earning potential teaching lessons based on current trends and demand)
- Staff TaylorMade Club Package
- PGA of Canada Dues Paid
- Clothing Allowance, Food Allowance, Tournament Allowance, and Education Allowance.
- Professional Playing privileges which allow you to have 3 free guests each time you play.
- Course Website
- Contact Information
Please email resumes to email@example.com
Shaun Piercey, Head Professional
The Ranch Golf and Country Club -“PGA of Canada Retailer of the Year for 2012”
9574 Pinchbeck Road, Acheson, AB, T7X 6K8
780-470-4700, ext. 302, www.theranchgolf.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating an accessible and inclusive organization as well as providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with relevant legislation. Should you require Code-protected accommodation through any stage of the recruitment process, please make them known when contacted and we will work with you to meet your needs. Disability-related accommodation during the application process is available upon request.